We are pleased to announce a search for a consultant to lead a To conduct a community-engaged strategic planning process for SOFSA alongside partners to craft a five-year plan for our food policy council to ensure equitable access to healthy, affordable, regionally-produced food. Deadline to apply: July 14, 2023 at 5pm.
- Recapping the SOFSA Urban Garden Tour
- Recapping the New York State Food Policy Council Summit
- In the news: “CNY Regional Market pulls back the curtain to show deteriorating infrastructure.”
- In the news: “Onondaga Grown campaign kicks off 9th year of promoting local farms”
- Request for Proposals: Strategic Planning