2021 was a busy year for SOFSA, and we have a lot to be proud of! We grew our membership, deepened our partnerships and fostered multitudes of connections in the community. See below for a list of some of our proudest accomplishments, and visit our blog to read articles about these highlights that we wrote over the course of the year.
- In the news: “Leftover food could help feed hungry CNY families, but efforts not without challenges”
- Food Justice Fund – Frequently Asked Questions
- SOFSA Attends Statewide Advocacy Day: “In show of bipartisan support, N.Y. lawmakers join advocates to push for universal free school meals”
- In the news: “Syracuse and Washington leaders address food deserts with community solutions.”
- In the news: “Food insecurity a concern with expected population influx in Syracuse, experts say.”