We are excited to announce that SOFSA has released a Request for Proposals for our 2023 Community Listening Sessions. These Community Listening sessions were piloted last summer in partnership with longtime SOFSA partner organizations, and we are thrilled to continue them into this coming year. The aim of these listening sessions is to identify what support our community partners are seeking and develop deeper relationships so that we can seek solutions together. Partners will receive $1000 per session and participants will receive $25 gift cards. If interested, please see the link below for the application. Applications are due by February 24th.
- In the news: “Winter market helps address food desert in Syracuse’s Southside”
- SOFSA Site Visit Recap: Maple Tapping Demonstration
- In the news: “How the Syracuse Downtown Farmers Market plans to boost offerings in 2023”
- In the news: “‘This is, overall, going to hurt’: End to emergency SNAP funds hits CNY”
- Civic Engagement 101: Engaging Public Officials About Your Food System