We are excited to announce that SOFSA has released a Request for Proposals for our 2023 Community Listening Sessions. These Community Listening sessions were piloted last summer in partnership with longtime SOFSA partner organizations, and we are thrilled to continue them into this coming year. The aim of these listening sessions is to identify what support our community partners are seeking and develop deeper relationships so that we can seek solutions together. Partners will receive $1000 per session and participants will receive $25 gift cards. If interested, please see the link below for the application. Applications are due by February 24th.
- Recapping the SOFSA Urban Garden Tour
- Recapping the New York State Food Policy Council Summit
- In the news: “CNY Regional Market pulls back the curtain to show deteriorating infrastructure.”
- In the news: “Onondaga Grown campaign kicks off 9th year of promoting local farms”
- Request for Proposals: Strategic Planning