We are excited to announce that SOFSA has released a Request for Proposals for our 2023 Community Listening Sessions. These Community Listening sessions were piloted last summer in partnership with longtime SOFSA partner organizations, and we are thrilled to continue them into this coming year. The aim of these listening sessions is to identify what support our community partners are seeking and develop deeper relationships so that we can seek solutions together. Partners will receive $1000 per session and participants will receive $25 gift cards. If interested, please see the link below for the application. Applications are due by February 24th.
- In the news: “Leftover food could help feed hungry CNY families, but efforts not without challenges”
- Food Justice Fund – Frequently Asked Questions
- SOFSA Attends Statewide Advocacy Day: “In show of bipartisan support, N.Y. lawmakers join advocates to push for universal free school meals”
- In the news: “Syracuse and Washington leaders address food deserts with community solutions.”
- In the news: “Food insecurity a concern with expected population influx in Syracuse, experts say.”