2022 was a huge year for SOFSA. We grew in ways we could have never imagined, and collectively imagined new ways of growing. This year’s Annual Report celebrates those accomplishments, gives thanks for the stories we’ve shared, and grounds us for what is sure to be another year of growth. Click the link to read and download the report.
- In the news: “Leftover food could help feed hungry CNY families, but efforts not without challenges”
- Food Justice Fund – Frequently Asked Questions
- SOFSA Attends Statewide Advocacy Day: “In show of bipartisan support, N.Y. lawmakers join advocates to push for universal free school meals”
- In the news: “Syracuse and Washington leaders address food deserts with community solutions.”
- In the news: “Food insecurity a concern with expected population influx in Syracuse, experts say.”